Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catch-Up

So... Since I’ve just gotten motivated to start this blog, I have a lot of shall we say “back stock” of things to record... I was debating with myself about how far back to reach... I could honestly write a book about all of the awesome international events I got to be a part of during college at Knox, all the amazing music I’ve seen at different festivals and concerts in Chicago over the years, and all the random new musical discoveries I’ve come across through late-night internet meanderings, but instead I’m just going to highlight the ones that left the biggest impressions on me so that we can fast-forward to what’s going on here and now.

Having said that... check out my first catch-up post about my wonderful night under the stars with Oumou Sangare! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment